Dorohedoro Hard Enamel Pin Full Set
And that... is DOROHEDORO!
★ Hard enamel pin
★ 1.65" ~ 2" / 42mm ~ 50.8 mm
(Risu is 1.5" and Gyoza Fairy is 1")
★ Black Nickel plating
★ Rubber backs or locking clasps for extra security(Great for wearing your pins)
★ Illustrated backing card included
Please see FAQ section for details on grading, pin back options and international shipping.
● What is the shipping time during the COVID-19 Pandemic?
Canada orders: 1-2 weeks once shipped.
International orders: 1-5 weeks once shipped.
If you want a country specific estimate, please contact me. :)
● What is the difference between [A Grade] and [B Grade]?
- Miniscule dust / dots on the the enamel
- Light scratches / scuffing on the metal or enamel
- Minor discolorations or unevenness in the metal
- Slight underfill, overfill or uneven areas
- Slight misaligned printing
B Grade products (also called seconds) are products with more noticeable flaws. These flaws are varying, but they do not affect the functionality of the pins. These minor flaws include by not limited to:
- Obvious dust / dirt specs / dots
- Scratches / scuffing on plating or enamel
- Obvious discoloration of metal or enamel
- Major underfill or overfill
- Badly misaligned or missing printing
- Small area of missing enamel
All sales are final with B Grade products. Flaws are not shown in photos.
● I have placed my order and it still hasn't been shipped yet
Please contact me if you think the item is in stock and you have not received a shipment notice.
● What if I buy something that is in stock and preorder at the same time?
Your order will be shipped when all preorder items become in stock!
● How do you ship the items?
All pins and charms are shipped in bubble or padded mailers for better protection with tracking.
Apparels such as totes are packed with an inner bag and shipped in a poly mailer with tracking.
Stickers & Postcards:
By default, stickers and postcards are shipped using plain envelopes without tracking. You can upgrade your order to a padded/bubble mailer with tracking during checkout for added cost.
● What about international shipping?
For international orders, please note that your tracking information may stop once it has left the USA. It looks like this is a hard limit of USPS, there's nothing I can do about it. You can try using the tracking number with your country's postal service to see if further tracking information is available.
● What's the difference between a Simple Rubber Back and a Locking Clasp?
If you are planning to wear your pin on a backpack, or clothing, Locking Clasp would be a better option because once the posts are inserted, they become locked into the back until you decide to detach them. I personally recommend all 1.5"+ pins to be used with a locking clasp if you wear them in your daily life.
Locking clasp backs come in two colors: gold and silver. They will be included depending on the overall color theme of your pin.