Genshin Impact Eula & Amber Hard Enamel Pin
★ Hard enamel pin
★ Eula: 1.38"(35mm), Amber: 1.3"(38mm)
★ Gold plating
★ 2 simple rubber backs or locking clasps for extra security(Great for wearing your pins)
★ Illustrated backing card included
*Please see FAQ section for details on grading, pin back options and international shipping.
*Colors may vary slightly from what you see on your screen.
*Enamel colors may vary slightly from batch to batch.
*This is fan-made merchandise.
Do you ship internationally?
We also want to let you know that customers are responsible for all VATs or import fees associated with receiving the package.
What is the difference between A Grade and B Grade pins?
A Grade pins are the highest quality pins we have. They are close to perfect, but may have some minor flaws that are not noticeable unless you look closely. These flaws can include:
- Tiny dust or dirt specs on the enamel
- Light scratches or scuffs on the metal or enamel
- Minor discolorations or unevenness in the metal
- Slight underfill, overfill, or uneven areas
- Slight misalignment of printing
B Grade pins are still high quality pins, but they have more noticeable flaws. These flaws can include:
- More obvious dust or dirt specs on the enamel
- Scratches or scuffs on the plating or enamel
- Obvious discoloration of the metal or enamel
- Major underfill or overfill
- Badly misaligned or missing printing
- Small areas of missing enamel
Please note that all of our pins are still fully functional and will look great on your bag, jacket, or wherever you choose to display them. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!
All sales are final with B Grade products. Flaws are not shown in photos.
What is your processing time?
I will send you a shipment notification once your order has shipped. If you have not received a shipment notification within 5 business days of placing your order, please contact me.
Do you offer tracking?
Yes. All packages are shipped with a tracking number.
What if I buy something that is in stock and preorder at the same time?
Your order will be shipped when all items become in stock.
How do you ship the items?
We ship all of our items with care and attention to detail. We use a variety of shipping methods depending on the type of item and the destination.
- Pins and acrylic charms: We ship pins and acrylic charms in bubble or padded mailers for better protection. All of our shipments include tracking numbers so you can track your order every step of the way.
- Apparel: Apparel items such as t-shirts are packed with an inner bag and shipped in a poly mailer with tracking.
- Stickers and prints: Stickers and prints are shipped in rigid mailers or padded mailers.
For all US orders, your order will be shipped via USPS by default.
What about international shipping?
All international packages will be shipped using Asendia's fully tracked service. If your country is within the list of 55 countries, then your package should be fully tracked. Otherwise, the tracking will stop once the package has entered your country.
Please note that international packages can take about 1-5 weeks or longer for delivery.
What's the difference between a Simple Rubber Back and a Locking Clasp?
Rubber backs are simple and secure enough for stationary use. However, they may be pulled out of the back with enough force, so they are not recommended for use on backpacks or clothing.
Locking clasps are a better option for pins that will be worn on backpacks or clothing. They provide a secure hold that prevents the pin from being pulled out. Locking clasps come in two colors: gold and silver. The color that you will receive will depend on the overall color theme of your pin.
If you choose to add locking clasps to your pin, you will also receive the original rubber backs(if available). This is a great option if you want to switch back and forth between the two types of backs.
I'd like to make a change to my order
Please contact me for any changes. Some changes might not be accommodated.